TEMA Heat Exchanger
Condenser, Reboiler, Heater and other TEMA standard Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
1.The heat transfer coefficient of the heat exchanger is 6000-8000W / m2.0c.
2. All stainless steel, long service life, up to 20 years.
3. Changing laminar flow to turbulent flow improves heat transfer efficiency and reduces thermal resistance.
4. Fast heat exchange, high temperature (400 ℃) and high pressure (2.5MPa).
5. Compact structure, small floor area, light weight, easy installation, saving civil engineering investment.
6. Flexible design, complete specifications, practical and targeted, saving money.
7. Wide application conditions, suitable for large pressure, temperature range and heat exchange of various media.
8. Low maintenance cost, easy operation, long cleaning cycle and convenient cleaning.
9. Nano hot film technology is used to increase the heat transfer coefficient significantly.
It can be widely used in the fields of thermal power, factories and mines, petrochemical industry, urban central heating, food and medicine, energy electronics, machinery and light industry, etc.
11. The heat transfer tube is made of copper tube with rolled fins on the outer surface, which has high thermal conductivity and large heat exchange area.
12. The guide plate guides the shell side fluid to flow continuously in the heat exchanger in a zigzag shape. The distance between the guide plates can be adjusted according to the optimal flow rate. The structure is firm and can meet the heat transfer of shell side fluid with large flow rate or even super large flow rate and high pulsation frequency.
13. When the shell side fluid is oil, it is suitable for low viscosity and clean oil heat transfer.